All families residing in Oxxford Hunt (including both homeowners and tenants as provided by Omega Management) who wish to use the pool, must obtain a Pool ID. Pool IDs are only issued to eligible residents who are up to date on their monthly dues.
Here are the steps to obtain a Pool ID:
- Read the Pool Rules (PDF)
- Complete and sign the Pool ID Form. By signing the Pool ID Form, you are saying you have read and will abide by the Pool Rules (PDF).
- Attend a Pool ID Session. Eligible homeowners and tenants should bring a driver license showing the OXH address as well as all residents age 10 and older to the Pool ID session. All eligible residents will be photographed and a Pool ID # will be assigned. If a resident cannot make a scheduled ID Session, contact the Oxxford Hunt Pool Committee to see if other arrangements can be made.
- Please do not try to enter the pool without a Pool ID on file at the pool. The lifeguards on duty cannot make a Pool ID for you. They are not authorized to make exceptions and therefore will not be able to allow you entry.
- Please contact the Oxxford Hunt Pool Committee with any questions.